The internet is a fantastic resource, when used correctly. Please make sure that any information you find about mental health concerns is from a reputable source. It is always a good idea to ask a mental health professional about any questions you may have.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy:
- Surviving the Holidays
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
- Grace On The Moon
- National Eating Disorder Information Center (NEDIC)
- Appetite Awareness Workbook Monitoring Forms (Craighead)
Mindfulness and General Mental Health:
- Mindful: Taking Time For What Matters
- Holiday Mental Health
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Mental Health Resources for College Students
Life Coaching for Sport Performance:
- Available past articles in The Team Roping Journal
- See past issues of my monthly column, “Where Is Your Head?” in The Wrangler: Horse and Rodeo News. Click on the current issue to access Uberflip. Then click on the folder icon in the top left to select past issues.